Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The First Letter

Hey everybody! So guess what!!! Navy boy wrote me! It wasn't a long letter, but he wrote me! I'm super excited about it! He didn't say a lot, but at least he wrote. Like it was seriously only a paragraph. Luckily, I grew up with the military so I know during boot camp, the guys don't get a lot of time to write. Wow! Could you imagine if this was during like the 1950s or something, and writing letters was the only way to like communicate? Sometimes it's hard to believe how much we've progressed as a society. Sorry. Getting off topic. Now I'm trying to figure out what to write back to him. This was so much easier when I was six and writing my dad. The teachers would pull me out of class and tell me what to write. Where are those teachers now? Or were they counselors? I don't remember. That was like 14 years ago. Goodness! Now I feel old. Off topic again. Eventually I'll findout what to write him about. I knew he wants to hear from me and soon. He said that in his letter. Well, he said that he hopes to hear from me soon. It's the same thing. I'll have a lot of time next week for sure to write him. I gotta go now though. I have a lot of homework to do. It's due tomorrow. It's quite sad. I have a 5 page paper to write ad a lab to do for my LS class. Talk to y'all soon. Love ya!!!

No comments: