Saturday, April 12, 2008

He's Gone

Ok, guys. Navy boy is gone. I miss him a lot, but what can I do? I know he doesn't want me to be sad. I know this, and yet, I wallow in the fact that he's gone. I'm so happy for him because he's following his dream. I mean, who doesn't want their friends to be successful? I'm always so proud of anything my friends do. Navy boy sings, writes songs, and plays guitar. He even has a music page up on myspace. Yes, I added the song to my myspace. Did you guys really expect me not to? He left, on the 9th of this month. It was a sad day. He only went to Dallas, but he left. He left for basic training the next day (the 10th). Now, if my research is correct, he's in Illinois. I think it's pretty accurate though. I'll have to ask his roommate (who will be referred to as Roommate guy) where Navy boy is. (This is so confusing somtimes. I just don't want to use their real names.) Roommate guy works here at TWU so it won't be that hard. Well, I still have to take a shower before I even dare to leave the building. I just wanted to let y'all know that Navy boy did in fact already leave.

BTW, happy birthday to my sister Amanda!!! I love you!!!

No comments: