Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Visiting

One of the most important things about long distance relationships is that you have to visit each other at some point in time. Bear recently came to visit me and has already left. His visit was one of the best times of my life. Yes, there was a lot of sex, but it was more than the sex. It was the building of the emotional aspect of our relationship again. We already have a strong emotional relationships, and the visits to each other just reinforce that. It's during these trips that I know that I love Bear. I know that he really is the one I want to be with forever. Talking on Skype helps us to build these emotions as well, but it's also the little things. Bear and I show each other how much we care about the other. It's the little things that allow us to show each other. It's the little things like how he strokes my hair when we're sitting on the couch. Or the way he tells me he loves me. It's the way he holds me in his arms. The way that he wraps his legs around mine when we're in bed. He makes me feel like the most special girl in the whole wide world.
We do some of the most boring things in the whole world. We make dinner together. We go walking around the mall. We get ice cream. These things would seem like no big deal to someone in a close distance relationships, but I live for these moments. I spend months and months waiting to cook for Bear again. I go weeks waiting for something as simple as a kiss. Yet I know that someday, it will all be worth it. I know that Bear and I will be together forever because these visits show me how perfect we are together. They show me how perfect we for each other. I thank God for bringing Bear to me. He adds value to my life all because of who he is. I can't wait for May. Not because I'm graduating but because Bear is going to be here to see me graduate. I can't wait to feel his hand in mine and to feel his lips against my mouth again. I love Bear.

No comments: