Friday, July 9, 2010

Growing Up is Hard to Do

I remember when I was a little girl that I wanted to be a "grown-up." This wish got stronger as I became a teenager and thought I knew everything. Now that I am kind of an unofficial adult, I see that it's silly to want to hurry up and grow up.

I got in a really bad car accident this past weekend. My car was completely totaled. Now, I not only have to think about a getting a new car, I have to think about car insurance. Not only that, but I have to think about how I'm going to pay for the car and the insurance. I have to get a job that will actually pay me money so that I can keep my car. These are only small things compared to some people. Some people my age have been paying for these things for much longer. It's all new for me though. I just have to persevere and it'll work out. Eventually.

No comments: