Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Laundry

So today I had decided that I was going to do laundry. I haven't done laundry since the 4th of July weekend so things were getting pretty desperate. I still have some clothes, but I'm out of things like jeans and work t-shirts. I can dress up for work, but I don't want to unless I have to. Pretty much now, I have to. You want to know why? BECAUSE MY UNI TOOK THE WASHERS AND DRYERS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As a result, I can't do laundry. Uh, hello? I know there's only like five of us actually living in this building, but I still need to do laundry. Today was like the first time I've actually had time to do my laundry in a long time too. We got an e-mail, but it only talked about the laundry machines in the on-campus apartments. It didn't give any information about the actual residence halls. This sucks big time. Now, I'm going to have to hand wash some things, probably tomorrow because I have to be at work in an hour. Typical. I actually have time to get things done, and I can't. This really sucks.

No comments: