Saturday, August 7, 2010

10 More Minutes

I have about 10 more minutes to get this out for today. Hurry!

Anyway... I have a seven year old asleep on the couch in the other room right now. No, it's not my seven year old from the Dominican Republic, but rather the daughter of a lady that I work with. The other lady was going out tonight to celebrate her birthday a couple of weeks ago and left her daughter with me. It was kinda fun. It reminded me of why I like being around kids. Although, this little girl can talk nonstop. She's adorable, though.

The last couple of days have been pretty busy. I was up until about 4am yesterday doing laundry and watching Doctor Who with a friend. It was fun. Then today, another friend and I spent pretty much the whole day together. She gave me a pedicure. I did her hair. It was fun. Now, I'm babysitting. The only thing that ruined today was the fact that I just got a call because someone because the person who's supposed to come in after them didn't show up. That sucks. This whole summer goes, and I haven't gotten a call about this girl not showing up. It's the last Saturday she has to work it, and she doesn't show. That's crap.

Anyway, I need to go ahead and publish this since I have only five minutes left. Good night.

No comments: