Monday, August 2, 2010

BEDA Post #1

Remember when I tried doing BEDA (Blog Every Day in April/August) in April, and it didn't quite work out? Well, I'm going to try to do it again, except for August this time. Woot.

So I know it's not actually August 1st anymore which technically means, I've already missed one day. I figure, though, that since I haven't gone to sleep yet, this still totally counts as August 1st. Right? Right.

Anyway, not a lot has been going on. I've just been working and trying to stay out of trouble. It seems to be working thus far. I ordered a dress for when I go to England at the end of the month. I'll post a link here --> Dress I think it's really pretty, and it'll be perfect for when I'm there. I also ordered a pair of earrings, a ring, and a candle that's supposed to smell like a boy. Hopefully, a good smelling boy. I like the way boys smell, which I know is weird, but it's the truth. There's just something about their muskiness. I will take all comments gracefully.

J.J. update: He added me on facebook which is super exciting because he could've just easily said just kidding. No, I'm not adding you. He didn't, though. Maybe he could like me. Maybe he just wants to be friends. I'll just have to get to know him better. There's nothing else to report on that. Leave recommendations on what to say to him in the comments. Y'all know as much as I do about him which isn't saying much. I definitely need to talk to him soon. I'll wait another day or so before I do anything. I want to see if he'll make another move.

School officially starts on August 30th so expect that entry to be one of the last for August. It'll be sad to see this end, but we'll see if I'm even able to keep it up. Wish me luck, guys.

That's about it for now. I had nothing exciting to report so I hope you'll forgive me. Good night. Let's have an awesome August!!!

P.S. Check out Kristina Horner's blog post for the start of BEDA. I promise it'll be much more exciting than mine. Link -->Kristina's Awesome Blog

No comments: