Monday, August 9, 2010

I Suck at This

Hey guys! I've only been at this blogging every day this month thing, I realized that I really suck at writing every day. I even leave blogger up on my computer so I'll remember to write, and I still put it off. I've already missed three days, and it's only the 9th. That means, I haven't even written a week's worth of blogs yet. We may just have to try this again in April.

Anyway, my job is over for the most part! All the camps are gone, and I don't really have anything to do. I need to check rooms, but I'll do that later.

EDIT I checked one room today. I'm going to check the other ones tomorrow and Wednesday. It shouldn't be too bad. I can do it pretty quickly.

I became a Mary Kay lady today. Don't ask me how that happened. I really like MK, but I suck at selling. I guess I'll give it a try. Even if it doesn't work out, at least I get a 50% discount. That won't be so bad.

Well, my head really hurts so I'm going to go now. Plus, I have to work in 10 minutes. I really don't want to go. I'd rather go to bed.

No comments: