Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'll miss you

So he has been on my mind a lot lately, and I think I know why. I just don't want to say it. I really wish he wasn't leaving. I wish he could just stay here, but he's a big boy. He needs to go after his own dreams and ambitions. That's the thing I like about him the most. He has dreams and things he wants to do. I just wish they could be realized without him having to leave. Yet, he leaves April 10th. I'll only have a few days left with him when I get back to school. It just sucks all around. I want him to stay! Is that too much to ask??? I'm not saying I want him to be my boyfriend or anything, but would that be so bad? I'm not entirely ugly. Some people even consider me to be pretty. I'm not skinny, but that just means there's more of me to love. I'm smart. He makes me happy. Right now, I'm not so happy. I know it sounds stupid, but I bought him this necklace with a St. Michael and Guardian Angel medallion on it. St. Michael is the patron saint of police officers, and they both protect from harm. I know he might not be Catholic or even a Christian, but it means a lot to me. I'm feeling like I'm about to cry. I shouldn't be feeling like that. I know I shouldn't. I'm just confused. Can somebody help me out? Gotta go. I need dinner eventually.
Love always,
Megan

No comments: