Monday, March 3, 2008

Just a little information

Ok. So most of you know that I'm planning on studying abroad in the fall. I'm so excited! I've always wanted to go back to England and actually have memories of it this time around. Most of my stuff is together. Just need a few last things, like my passport and shot records. I also have to write a few essays, but y'all know that isn't too hard for me. I just have to collect my thoughts first.
So now the reason I started this blog. I've always wanted an easy way for my friends and family to get a glimpse into my life without everyone having to use myspace or facebook. Especially for some people, those things just aren't feasible. So...ta da! Blogger. I learned about it in one of my classes. It's actually pretty cool. I'm sure there are tons of features. I'll have to play around with it to discover.
Now when I go to Harlaxton College, y'all can know what I'm up to. I really am excited. I've always loved to travel, and now I get to do in another country. This time I'll have memories of having been in England. While it's true that I have memories of Germany, there just wasn't time to actually look around and enjoy those things. Everything was always so rushed. Now, I can go and create more memories of different countries. I'll come back with so much more experience. I can't wait!!!
Love always,
Megan

No comments: