Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's Official!!!

Hey guys! So it's official! I'm going to Harlaxton!!! I am so excited! Now, I just have to find a way to finance it. I will gladly take donations :) Just kidding. I'm applying for a ton of scholarships so hopefully I'll get most, if not all, of them. I was looking over the scholarships that I've applied for so far, and I might actually get enough to pay for it and have some left over. Wouldn't that be nice? It's so exciting! The only other things I'm worried about is paying for like airline tickets and other essentials. I'm trying to pay for Harlaxton on my own. I know it'll be hard, but it'll be totally worth it. I don't want my mom to have to put in too much. My dad on the other hand...j/k. I'm going to do as much as I can. I'm hoping my dad will pay for the tickets there and back. We'll see. He's going to give me his frequent flyer miles so that'll help, no matter what. I never realized just how expensive it is to fly to another country. I'm going to talk to a travel agent, and see if there's any way to get a cheaper flight. I've talked to a travel agent back at school and he said the cheapest out of Killeen is $1337. On my own, it's a lot more. I'm going to find out if there's any travel agents I can see while I'm still here in Cove. It might just be easier to deal with one in Denton. Shakara and I can go together. Well, I have lots of stuff to do still. I have homework and planning for Harlaxton to do still. If anyone wants to help, I'll appreciate it. Love you guys!!!
Love always,
Megan

No comments: