Tuesday, March 4, 2008

So Irritated

Ok. So I've been trying to get a hold of my shot records for the past two weeks. I'm more than a little irritated that Darnall is just now telling me that they are in St. Louis!!! I called last week, and they said that I needed to write them a letter and they would send them to me. I did that. I called today, and they told me they are in St. Louis. So now I've been trying to call everybody and their mom to get a hold of them. I'm a little irritated. I should be irritated at myself because I waited so long to do it. If I had just done it last month, I wouldn't be freaking out about it now. I just need them like tomorrow because all my stuff is due this week.
So I just talked to Annette, and she said that as long as I turn everything else in by this week, I should be ok. She said something about March 10th. Hopefully as long as I get them by then, I'll be fine. I am for real freaking out about this right now. I just want to do this so much!!! Too bad they're not offering anything for me in the Spring otherwise I would take consolation in that. I have to do it now.

No comments: