Friday, March 7, 2008

YAY!!!

So I did end up getting my shot records. Unfortunately, I had to get a shot. It still hurts. It'll be worth it, though, when I'm in England. I can't wait to go! I've been talking to one of the other girls that's going. The only thing I'm waiting for now is my passport. I actually have a pretty passport picture...and the stamp pages are going to get so full!!! I'm going to travel so much when I'm there.
Photobucket
That's where I'm going to be living for four months. Well, possibly. There's another building on the campus where the majority of the students live. It's called the Carriage House. It's just as gorgeous.
Photobucket
Aren't these places beautiful? I can't believe I'm actually going to be living and staying here! It's almost like a dream. An unbelieveable dream.
Love always,
Megan

No comments: