Monday, March 3, 2008

Ok...I'm just bored

Ok. So I've been trying to tell myself not to write anymore, but I just can't help myself. Y'all know how much I love to write. So today, nothing much happened. I just had two classes and that was it. It was pretty cool tough. In my government class, I got to listen to Gloria Steinem speak about Hillary Clinton. She didn't really say too much. She did say one thing I really liked, "Hope is a form of planning." Don't ask me why I like it. I just do.
I had a midterm in my KINS class. It was easier then I thought it would be. There's always a few questions that'll get you. There were a couple that I really had to think about, but for the most part it was easy.
Ok. So I have homework to do. I'll get my writing in that way. Talk to you all later!!!
Love always,
Megan

No comments: