Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chris's Poem

So I just wrote a poem. It's about a guy that I met when I was in England who still won't get out of my head. I hope you like it.

Every week I think of you
I think of the times we had together
When I danced with you
and you held my hand.
Our first kiss is one I will never forget.
It’s been so long though
since we last talked
since we last kissed
since we were last together.

I wish you would get out of my head.
All the promises we made to each other
are gone and broken.
I never hear from you
and I tried calling,
but it never worked.

I wished on stars and birthday candles
that I might be able to find you once again.
It hasn’t happened as of yet.
Maybe if I keep thinking and wishing for you,
one day my birthday wish will come true.
Until it does,
I will sit here and live my life
until we can once again live our live
together.

No comments: