Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm So Sorry

I've neglecting this thing horribly. I'm sorry. I just got back to school after Spring Break. My Spring Break was pretty boring. I didn't really do anything besides sit on the couch and watch t.v. That's almost exactly what I'm doing now. Only instead of sitting on the couch, I'm sitting at my desk. I'm watching t.v. and typing this at the same time. I suppose I really could've typed and watched t.v. at home too, but it didn't happen.
Last night I went to my friend Ashley's house. We pretty much just drank and talked. I live such an exciting life. The only bad thing is that I missed part of the Harry Potter weekend on ABC Family. Harry Potter is life. I'm still watching Harry Potter. It'll be over soon, and then life will end. J/K. I love Harry Potter, but it's not really my life anymore.
Let me think. Let me think. I didn't really do anything else.
My parents went to Houston, and I got left at home with the dogs. I miss my girls. You should've seen. There were some perfect picture moments with no one to take a picture of it. Both of my girls were on the couch with me in the middle. It was adorable. We were all under my princess blanket too. Just picture it. Me, a yorkie on my right, a yorkie-poo on my left, and we're all snuggled together underneath a bright pink princess blanket. I should've tried to recreate the moment and had my mom take a picture, but it just wouldn't have been the same. Instead, I got some cute pictures this morning before I left of me, Diva, and Snickers. I love my girls. This is really boring now so I think I'll go back to my Harry Potter marathon. Love you all!

No comments: