Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Path of Self-Discovery

I'm sitting writing out my intention form for next year as an RA. I will not be back in the fall, but I am hoping to be hired for the summer. I'm not really sure if I have to fill out the back part, but I am just in case. Better to write it out and need to do it then to not fill out and need to do it. Anyway, I learned that I have apparently been on a path of self-discovery and didn't even know it. I don't know if it's true, but I have learned a lot about myself. I'm not going to go into too much detail here, but I just thought I would share that. It's kind of depressing to be perfectly honest. I've been through a lot in the past year, but it won't matter soon. Who would have though? Hmmm.... Some food for thought.

Megan

P.S. Sorry this wasn't more interesting. Maybe something will happen next time I write. Think good thoughts :)

Days until my birthday: 6

No comments: