Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Douche

So Sean just texted me and was like, "Tomorrow's my birthday. I want to go out tonight to celebrate. Leg me know if you can go." I texted him back saying, "I can't go. I'm on call tonight. If I had been given more notice, I might have been able to work something out, but now there's not enough time." That's basically the story of my life right. Not enough time, that is. I just think it's funny that he thinks we're still friends. I haven't talked to him or anything since that last party. I don't even really think about him anymore. It really surprised me when he texted me just now. All I could think was, "what do these people want from me now?" when my phone went off. I then texted Carrie and told her. Her initial reaction was ewww. I love Carrie. Ok. I'm in the middle of a big project that's due today so I better go. Bye!

Part Deux
He texted me back. His answer was "That sucks I'm sorry we've just been so busy with everything going on I haven't been able to plan anything this was more of just a quick plan as i can actually have some kinda little get together for my bday i wish u could come..." That last line is the one that makes me mad! I wish you could come? Really? After the last party? After you forgot my birthday? He has no right to say those kinds of things to me anymore! I have a very strong dislike for him right now. I wish he would never have texted me about his birthday. I was planning on ignoring it just like he did mine. It's not fair. I hadn't even thought about him for weeks until the moment he texted me. It's like I knew it was over, but he hasn't gotten that yet. How has he not gotten that yet?

I'm going to deserve my week long vacation in England.

No comments: