Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Beginning of BEDA

So today is April 1st which means the beginning of BEDA. I said on here a while ago that I wanted to try to do this to improve my writing. I don't know if it'll actually work, but I'm trying it. Any feedback would be appreciated. I don't know what will be written here. It could be a story or a poem or a just whatever is going on in my life.

Today was a great day for me. I talked to my advisor, and I am staying on the EC-4 plan. I just have to be sure to pass all of my practice tests. I'm very excited! I'm going to the bookstore this weekend to get a practice book. I just have to send in some slides to my group and then go to the mall. Tomorrow should be a fun day. Not a lot going on, but I wanted to make sure I at least wrote on the first day.

Bye guys!

No comments: