Saturday, April 10, 2010

I Had a Dream Last Night

Lame. I really really thought that I posted yesterday. Apparently not. I do have something that I want to post for you today though. I'll talk about today tomorrow probably since it is a very IMPORTANT day. Anyway, it's a short story that kind of reads like a poem. It's called "I Had a Dream Last Night."

I had a dream last night. Well, maybe it wasn't a dream so much as my imagination running away with me. Who says imaginings have to be something completely different from dreams anyway? Anyway, back to my dream/imagining/whatever you want to call it.

I had a dream last night. Can you guess who was in it? Chris, of course! Who else haunts days and nights so frequently?

I had a dream last night. Chris was in it. Only this time instead of me leaving him, he brought us back together.

I had a dream last night. It ended completely different from any other dream I've had about Chris. I dreamed I was back in England. Chris saw me and tapped me on the shoulder. He said my name in a faint whisper. A whisper lighter than a feather's touch. "Megan," he said. "Is that really you?

I had a dream last night. Chris found me and couldn't believe his yes. "Yes, Chris," I said. "it's really me." I could hardly breathe.

I had a dream last night. Chris took my breath away. He took my breath away in five little words. "Do you still love me?"

I had a dream last night. I told Chris, "I never stopped." He took me in his arms and kissed me I could feel his love for me as though it ran through my own veins.

I had a dream last night. Chris told me he could never live without me He told me that he couldn't live without me in his life for one more day. He told me that he would always love me. I told him I would always need him.

I had a dream last night. I dreamt that Chris and Megan lived happily ever after...together. Sometimes drams really are better than reality.

That is all for today. Good night.

BEDA days missed: 5
BEDA days replaced: 3

No comments: