Monday, April 5, 2010

I like to keep you guessing :)

Ok. I know. I know. There's only half an hour left until the end of today. I almost missed another day! We all know how sad that would've been. I would really be surprised if anyone else reads this.

Anyway, I might have to let out a little angst today because I really really really REALLY dislike my POPs teacher. I could really care less about her class, and I wish she would just disappear. All my other teachers, I like. For whatever reason, the bad Dr. Rodriguez just is not my cup of tea. (By the way, she's the bad Dr. Rodriguez because I have two professors this semester called Dr. Rodriguez. The good and bad help me keep track of who I'm talking about.) She keeps switching deadlines on us. She makes up assignments whenever she wants. There are honestly times when I feel like she doesn't know what she's doing. I've tried talking to her, but it's to no avail. She just accuses me of being unprofessional. I could not be more professional if I showed up in a dress and heels. It really really sucks. This is so not a good week for me. The only highlight is that my social studies teacher moved the date of a quiz so that we could focus on another assignment. I keep misspelling assignment too. I don't know why. Good thing firefox has spell check. It's just really annoying. Things will work out the way they are supposed to though. I honestly believe that. Bad Dr. Rodriguez still needs to learn how to be organized though. She does not know what she's doing.

Well, I still have lots to do. I'll write more when I get a chance. It's time for linguistics homework. Yay. (Sarcasm.)

I'm going to keep track of how many days I miss from now on. That way I know how many extra blogs I need to do before the end of the month. I'll also keep track of how many I've made up, if any.

BEDA Days Missed: 2
BEDA Days Made Up: 0

No comments: