Sunday, April 4, 2010

Tiny Chickens Have Invaded

The tiny chickens have invaded my head. It really really sucks. I'm hoping they'll stop laying eggs soon. My head hurts, and I can't really breathe much so yeah. It really sucks. I feel all kinds of out of it just because the liquid eggs are coming out a lot. Probably more information that you really wanted to know, but oh well. I'm just being honest.

So I know that I said I was going to do BEDA this April. I also know that I've missed two days. Oops. I really have no excuse other than I've been really busy. I've had a lot of work and homework this first week of April. I'm going to try to make up for those two days by writing twice a day two days this month. I'm not really sure when, but you'll know.

I'm currently watching High School Musical 3, and I just want to say that Zac Efron is hot. I'm sorry. He is my celebrity crush, and he's singing a solo. Too bad it's about Vanessa Hudgens. I don't get why he likes her so much. Maybe if I knew her in person, I would understand the appeal, but I don't.

So what has been going on in my life lately? It has seemed to be going by in a blur. I can hardly believe that there's only like 6 weeks left in the semester. I sign up for fall classes on Friday. I take my practice PPR on Saturday. I guess I won't get to sleep in this weekend. I'll be lucky if I get to sleep in ever again, but that's a different post.

Ok. I'm going to go tend to the tiny chickens and watch HSM. Bye!

No comments: